At Beacon Medical Group Center for Pelvic Health & Gynecology, we provide a variety of non-surgical and surgical treatments for many women’s health conditions. We also help educate patients so that they can make informed decisions about their treatment plan and care.
In cases where surgery is necessary, we strive to provide minimally invasive gynecological procedures in order to shorten our patients’ hospital stays and post-operative recovery times.
Our treatment options include, but are not limited to:
- daVinci Robotics Surgery for Hysterectomy, Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Prolapse
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- In-Office Endometrial Ablation
- In-Office Tubal Ligation using Essure
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation for Pelvic Pain, Urinary Urgency, Urinary Incontinence, Fecal Smearing and Fecal Incontinence
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatment for Urinary/Fecal Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery with Native Tissue, Biological Graphs, Synthetic Graphs, and Sacrocolpopexy
When you become our patient, you also become part of a team that’s fully dedicated to your care. Contact us to learn more about our treatment options and how we can help you get back to your best health.